[FIXED] DB Tree Organization Not working

If you are allergic to bug trackers, you can post here any remarks, issues and potential bugs you encounter
Chanzell

[FIXED] DB Tree Organization Not working

Post by Chanzell »

A while back I was able to drag files around in the DB Tree to keep things organized. At some point, not sure when, that functionality stopped working for me on my desktop. I am currently using 2.6.1. I have the software installed on several machines, and found that this situation is not happening on every machine. I recently got a new desktop and actually expected that I may get that functionality back when I put CloudCompare on the new machine. Alas, it was not to be so. I am a bit of a stickler for keeping my information organised so not having this functionality is really messing with the OCD portion of my brain. Any insight into this??
daniel
Site Admin

Re: DB Tree Organization Not working

Post by daniel »

Hi,

Sorry for the late answer.

I can't reproduce this error on my side but I believe another user at least reported the same issue... Maybe it's a bug with Qt 5 (we have a lot of bugs since we moved from Qt4 to Qt5...). I think more and more that I'll go back to Qt4 for the next official release. I hope it will fix this bug at least!
Daniel, CloudCompare admin
daniel
Site Admin

Post by daniel »

Hi,

Can you test the latest beta version regarding this issue?
http://www.cloudcompare.org/release/Clo ... in_x64.zip

I've compiled it with Qt 4.8 so hopefully it should fix your issue...
Daniel, CloudCompare admin
Chanzell

Post by Chanzell »

That has fixed the issue. Thanks!!!!!!