Search found 14 matches
- Tue Sep 29, 2026 12:49 am
- Forum: Questions
- Topic: OBJ Texture Disappears After Removing a Cross Section
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5330
Re: OBJ Texture Disappears After Removing a Cross Section
It works. Thanks for your services!
- Wed Sep 23, 2026 1:35 am
- Forum: Issues, bugs, etc.
- Topic: Shortcut conflict with multiple “Create” actions after restarting CloudCompare
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2856
Shortcut conflict with multiple “Create” actions after restarting CloudCompare
I frequently use the Plane Create function.
In the Shortcut Settings, I found three different actions named “Create”, and the third one corresponds to Plane Create.
I assigned Ctrl+1 to this action, and it works correctly during the current session. However, after restarting CloudCompare, the ...
In the Shortcut Settings, I found three different actions named “Create”, and the third one corresponds to Plane Create.
I assigned Ctrl+1 to this action, and it works correctly during the current session. However, after restarting CloudCompare, the ...
- Wed Sep 23, 2026 12:16 am
- Forum: Questions
- Topic: OBJ Texture Disappears After Removing a Cross Section
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5330
Re: OBJ Texture Disappears After Removing a Cross Section
CPU : i7 10700F
GPU : NVIDA GEFORCE RTX 3070
GL VERSION : 4.6.0 NVIDA 580.97
GPU : NVIDA GEFORCE RTX 3070
GL VERSION : 4.6.0 NVIDA 580.97
- Tue Sep 22, 2026 4:32 am
- Forum: Questions
- Topic: OBJ Texture Disappears After Removing a Cross Section
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5330
- Tue Sep 22, 2026 2:51 am
- Forum: Questions
- Topic: OBJ Texture Disappears After Removing a Cross Section
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5330
Re: OBJ Texture Disappears After Removing a Cross Section
feb 21 2026 version.
I am going to retry with recent version.
I am going to retry with recent version.
- Wed Sep 16, 2026 1:54 am
- Forum: Questions
- Topic: OBJ Texture Disappears After Removing a Cross Section
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5330
OBJ Texture Disappears After Removing a Cross Section
Hello,
I would like to report a possible bug related to OBJ textures when using the Cross Section tool.
The issue can be reproduced as follows:
1. Open an `example.obj` file that has a texture.
2. Use the **Cross Section** tool to cut the model and create a section.
3. If I am not satisfied with ...
I would like to report a possible bug related to OBJ textures when using the Cross Section tool.
The issue can be reproduced as follows:
1. Open an `example.obj` file that has a texture.
2. Use the **Cross Section** tool to cut the model and create a section.
3. If I am not satisfied with ...
- Mon Feb 23, 2026 1:23 am
- Forum: Issues, bugs, etc.
- Topic: 2.14 beta can't read .glb file.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 65258
Re: 2.14 beta can't read .glb file.
It works. Thanks a lot. :)
- Sat Feb 21, 2026 5:25 pm
- Forum: Issues, bugs, etc.
- Topic: 2.14 beta can't read .glb file.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 65258
Re: 2.14 beta can't read .glb file.
But previous version can open .glb file.
- Fri Feb 20, 2026 4:07 am
- Forum: Issues, bugs, etc.
- Topic: 2.14 beta can't read .glb file.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 65258
2.14 beta can't read .glb file.
after 2.14 beta update,
CC can't read .glb file.
Please handle this issue. Thanks a lot.
CC can't read .glb file.
Please handle this issue. Thanks a lot.
- Tue Feb 10, 2026 6:39 am
- Forum: Issues, bugs, etc.
- Topic: Translate/Rotate (Advanced) – exact 90° backward rotation causes a position “jump” (unexpected translation), while 90° f
- Replies: 2
- Views: 55551