Is it possible to specify the center position manually?
Is it possible to manually align two point clouds by translating and rotating one point cloud around the same point as the reference point cloud?
My idea is to first move the point cloud that needs to be aligned so that a common point between ...
Search found 3 matches
- Fri Sep 25, 2026 9:02 pm
- Forum: Questions
- Topic: ユーザーが指定したポイントで回転
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3043
- Thu Sep 24, 2026 5:07 am
- Forum: Questions
- Topic: ユーザーが指定したポイントで回転
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3043
Re: ユーザーが指定したポイントで回転
Thank you for your comment. I may not have explained my question clearly enough.
As I understand it, the method you mentioned is for changing how the point cloud is viewed on the screen. What I am asking about, however, is the rotation axis used with the Translate/Rotate command.
As I understand it, the method you mentioned is for changing how the point cloud is viewed on the screen. What I am asking about, however, is the rotation axis used with the Translate/Rotate command.
- Mon Sep 21, 2026 12:03 am
- Forum: Questions
- Topic: ユーザーが指定したポイントで回転
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3043
ユーザーが指定したポイントで回転
Can I select a specific point as the rotation center and rotate the point cloud around that fixed point independently around the X, Y, and Z axes?