Search found 2 matches
- Fri Oct 02, 2026 3:49 pm
- Forum: Questions
- Topic: dxf point > dxf poly mesh> Scalar Field issues
- Replies: 2
- Views: 994
Re: dxf point > dxf poly mesh> Scalar Field issues
Can a moderator please approve the above
- Fri Oct 02, 2026 11:33 am
- Forum: Questions
- Topic: dxf point > dxf poly mesh> Scalar Field issues
- Replies: 2
- Views: 994
dxf point > dxf poly mesh> Scalar Field issues
cloudcompare.jpg Hi all,
I'm completely new to CloudCompare and just starting to use it for converting dxf point data into dxf mesh model, - working well but i have one question, when i run the PoissonRecon I get the scalar field which add more polygons to the scene, is there any way to exclude or ...
I'm completely new to CloudCompare and just starting to use it for converting dxf point data into dxf mesh model, - working well but i have one question, when i run the PoissonRecon I get the scalar field which add more polygons to the scene, is there any way to exclude or ...