Shortcut conflict with multiple “Create” actions after restarting CloudCompare

If you are allergic to bug trackers, you can post here any remarks, issues and potential bugs you encounter
Post Reply
Jay_Ki
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:39 am

Shortcut conflict with multiple “Create” actions after restarting CloudCompare

Post by Jay_Ki »

I frequently use the Plane Create function.

In the Shortcut Settings, I found three different actions named “Create”, and the third one corresponds to Plane Create.

I assigned Ctrl+1 to this action, and it works correctly during the current session. However, after restarting CloudCompare, the shortcuts for all three “Create” actions become merged into the same shortcut.

As a result, the shortcut conflicts with the other “Create” actions and can no longer be used properly.

I have attached a video showing the issue.
https://youtu.be/ENWUnjwrjsY
I am currently using:

CloudCompare v2.14 beta (Sep 17, 2026)

As always, I really appreciate the work of all the developers and contributors to CloudCompare.

I would greatly appreciate it if this issue could be fixed.

Thank you!
daniel
Site Admin
Posts: 8232
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:34 am
Location: Grenoble, France
Contact:

Re: Shortcut conflict with multiple “Create” actions after restarting CloudCompare

Post by daniel »

Hi, I created a github issue so as to give more visibility to the other CloudCompare's developers: https://github.com/CloudCompare/CloudCo ... ssues/2411
Daniel, CloudCompare admin
Post Reply