e57 IMPORT PROBLEMS
Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2026 5:12 pm
I have been using the software for a number of years. It is great!
No idea why but I am suddenly struggling to import E57.
I cannot see the data? The scale bar is on around 2m and I can see one small spot of data to the right of the rotation origin. Nothing else? The software says there is data imported (3no E57s). I try to double click on this to reset the origin but it doesn't seem to work?
Any ideas?
No idea why but I am suddenly struggling to import E57.
I cannot see the data? The scale bar is on around 2m and I can see one small spot of data to the right of the rotation origin. Nothing else? The software says there is data imported (3no E57s). I try to double click on this to reset the origin but it doesn't seem to work?
Any ideas?