Cloud compare is not responding

Feel free to ask any question here
Post Reply
rakib015
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2026 2:08 pm

Cloud compare is not responding

Post by rakib015 »

Hi, I am facing a problem of "not responding" issue in the version of 2.13.2 in Ubuntu. I have faced previously this in Windows with the version of v2.14. Then I downgraded the version to v2.13.2. I was looking for the lower version of CC for Linux. But couldn't find it. Has anyone faced this problem or know how to solve this? Thanks in advanced for your help

-Computer-
Processor : AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 5975WX 32-Cores
Machine Type : Desktop
Operating System : Ubuntu 22.04.5 LTS
Approximately 256 GB of installed RAM, with 198.75 GB currently available.
Attachments
Screenshot 2026-09-24 101004.png
Screenshot 2026-09-24 101004.png (249.62 KiB) Viewed 1934 times
daniel
Site Admin
Posts: 8232
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:34 am
Location: Grenoble, France
Contact:

Re: Cloud compare is not responding

Post by daniel »

Well, this can happen for particularly long processes. In which case you should just wait...

But we've worked on the progress bars and reactivity of the UI to avoid that recently. The latest 2.14.beta version (on Windows) should now behave a bit better in this regard.
Daniel, CloudCompare admin
Post Reply