dxf point > dxf poly mesh> Scalar Field issues
Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 11:33 am
Hi all,
I'm completely new to CloudCompare and just starting to use it for converting dxf point data into dxf mesh model, - working well but i have one question, when i run the PoissonRecon I get the scalar field which add more polygons to the scene, is there any way to exclude or delete the additional polygons - i hope the attached image makes it clearer to what i'm trying to achieve.
thanks
T
I'm completely new to CloudCompare and just starting to use it for converting dxf point data into dxf mesh model, - working well but i have one question, when i run the PoissonRecon I get the scalar field which add more polygons to the scene, is there any way to exclude or delete the additional polygons - i hope the attached image makes it clearer to what i'm trying to achieve.
thanks
T